Thursday, April 12, 2012

Dan Harmon Poops

http://danharmon.tumblr.com/

Dan Harmon updates his blog when he uses the bathroom - what a cool idea!

Dan Harmon is the creator of my favorite TV show Community. He is a very creative but busy guy. I look up to him as  TV show creator for his characters, stories, and work ethic. He works very hard and long hours so finding time to blog is difficult. I'm glad he discovered he can multitask by blogging and pooping at the same time!

It's not that I like to know when Dan Harmon uses the bathroom, it's just that I like to know what's going on with that guy. His "celebrity" blog gives fans an insight to what kind of guy he really is. We get to know what other projects he's working on, read his funny stories, and he comments on what is happening with the show.

2 comments:

  1. Chris,

    What a great tumblr, I love Community and now I can follow the creator. Your blog is really clean looking and your writing is interesting, funny, and easy to read. I can hear your voice as I'm reading.

    Currently looking into creating a "bathroom blog" after this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris,

    It's kind of funny, yet somewhat sad that I just tweeted about using the bathroom before doing my blog assignment. I guess great minds think alike (and in the gutter, apparently). I read the blog and it inspires me as a fellow poop-tweeter, or twooper.

    ReplyDelete