Thursday, April 19, 2012

MDIA 470B Social Media Management

Most Interesting Concept - I enjoyed our discussions about Blogs and Wikis. The "push" concept of blogs is something I've always been aware of and now I'm participating in with this blog, and I'm learning a lot. I have a better understanding of blogs due to my experience as opposed to wikis. I haven't been a part of an organization that uses wikis to "pull" important information but look forward to using one.

Boring Lectures - The IT involvement with cloud computing is a little over my head and not very relevant to me. I have a good understanding of "the cloud" and have been using more cloud resources like dropbox.com. The networking and data jargon about cloud computing is a snooze-fest.

Application - Once I get the chance to use a Wiki I'll be eager and willing to learn how to use it. I also need to start marketing my blog. I have received feedback and have a better understanding of marketing for my blog. Not only marketing myself but other organizations I'm involved in and finding the best way to "push" information.

1 comment: